Hi folks, I have a 97 Tour Deluxe. I am looking for a decent and affordable highway bar soloution. The ones on my bike are real small and don't look like they are set up well for a set of pegs. Any Ideas? Just looking to be able to get comfy on the longer rides. Speaking of which, anyone had any luck with some kind of a seat cushion? My rear does not seam to be able to hang in there like it used too...

Hi folks, I have a 97 Tour Deluxe. I am looking for a decent and affordable highway bar soloution. The ones on my bike are real small and don't look like they are set up well for a set of pegs. Any Ideas? Just looking to be able to get comfy on the longer rides. Speaking of which, anyone had any luck with some kind of a seat cushion? My rear does not seam to be able to hang in there like it used too...

Get ahold of Rick Buttler and have him MOD the seat. Get ahold of Pegscrapper for ideas on the highway bar and pegs....

As far as after market crash bars you are probably limited to Lindby ($350.0) or Barons ($180.00) if they have them in stock. I had a 98 Tour Classic and fitted it with Kuryaken long horns that did well for the 9 years I owned the bike. But them nothing from Kuryaken is considered "affordable" they make a good product and charge accordingly.