IGNORED

2nd gen model years, Mic-Mutes question

Morph

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm a Goldwing owner and not that familiar with the RSV. I'd like to know what are the differences in the later years of the second gen. Particularly in the audio and electronics.

I ask this because I want to know if Mic-Mutes works on the most recent model years of the second generation. I haven't heard of any application problems yet but I'd like to know.

Bill I've got your Mic-Mutes on my '09 and haven't had any problems out of them. As a matter of fact, I don't think I would like the bike nearly as much without them!! Thanks for a great product!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don`t think there is a nickels worth of difference in any from `99 to present, so the Mic-Mutes should work fine on any year. I know they work great on my `01..

Hope this helps, I am sure some one with a newer bike will chime in.

K

UOTE=Morph;686323]Please excuse my ignorance, I'm a Goldwing owner and not that familiar with the RSV. I'd like to know what are the differences in the later years of the second gen. Particularly in the audio and electronics.

I ask this because I want to know if Mic-Mutes works on the most recent model years of the second generation. I haven't heard of any application problems yet but I'd like to know.

Yeah I remember the mic mute on the first gen, having a lil disagreement with the wife, I would mute, get a word in and mute, . . . . yep cost me at home but it was funny. I knew there was something I missed on the second gen.

Bill, Like everyone has said. No changes other than they started installing the CD player in like 2011 models I think I read. But that's built in the system already so your design should work till they redo the RSV which everyone is hoping for in the near future.