IGNORED

It's over!!!!

1BigDog

You know, with technology what it is I just don't know why someone dont make an mp3 that uses the same harness connection so you could pull out cassette and plug in mp3. I know they make one to swap with cd player. But if you pulled the cassette there might be room for say your phone.

You know, with technology what it is I just don't know why someone dont make an mp3 that uses the same harness connection so you could pull out cassette and plug in mp3. I know they make one to swap with cd player. But if you pulled the cassette there might be room for say your phone.

I didn't try it when I installed my Venturemp3 player, but supposedly you can use the plug for the cassette player or the CD player plug.

I would bet the Ruffy was looking in the parts fiche.

Give the man a Kewpie doll!!! Stadium parts fiche showed them as no longer available. So, maybe some dealers have some in stock, for whatever god forsaken reason, but if they have to be ordered.....your SOL.

NAW I think you could be right. Big v-twin air cooled seems to be the trend. Part of what turned my off from the whatevr they call it Yamaha with the bat wing and bags (street glide styling) was they had no radio or intercom features and charged extra for your mp3 hook up.

LOL...I don't know why anybody would want to replace one but if they did, I'll bet there are plenty of them around here from those who have removed them. :)

They probably haven't sold one from the parts warehouse in the last 10 years. 95% of the ones in service could fail and no one would ever notice.