There is a malware going around that messes with your DNS or host table, try symantec.com and mcafee.com if you cannot get to both of them you may have it. I got it on my laptop my last trip and had to reloaded it.

works for me i did have trouble on the desk top i loaded set dsn like i have on laptop no problems now

and thanks for the link rick i need a jacket boots chaps and stuff now ive got my wish list growingby leaps and well i beter set boundries i cant afford everything on the site

Edited by pmelah

Well I ran a scan and no issues found. I could also open both the links that etcswjoe suggested with no issues so not sure what is up. This is the only site I am having trouble with. I really need on the sight though. Not sure what to do.

Hmm do you maybe have another browser installed like chrome? My company web site will not allow me on with IE, but works with chrome. I can use IE from any other computer in the house and get on just not mine. :confused24:

Hmm do you maybe have another browser installed like chrome? My company web site will not allow me on with IE, but works with chrome. I can use IE from any other computer in the house and get on just not mine. :confused24:

I use Chrome and have never had a problem. I also tried other browsers today and it still doesn't work. I ran the malwarebytes program and no issues found.

I ran the dns check and everything was fine, i turned off my firewall and tried in and still wouldn't come up. I hooked up the computer direct instead of through the wireless router and still nothing. I am dumbfounded.

I went to my daughters computer and it worked fine. So something in mine I guess. I shut off the anti virus and it still will not work.

Same thing fuzzy. 5b4 in corner and a blank screen otherwise.

I guess I will have to use my daughters or the one clear down 3 flights of stairs in the basement:confused24:

I know you did other virus test, but how about a defrag and clean up ? Try that maybe.

Fuzzy