IGNORED

I forgot where it goes...............

DragonRider

Ok, this is dumb, but on the 83 Venture there is a part of the frame that goes from right under the seat in front of the master brake cylinder to the forward part of the frame, the side covers attach to this peice. Now I am putting it back together and I know where to mount the rear portion, but cannot for the life figure out where the front was mounted......I have taken it off several time in the past, but for the life of me I cannot remember where it connects, it reaches the front motor mount but the hole isnt big enough for the bolt to go thru...........can anyone supply a picture of their 83 with the sidecover off so I can see where it goes..............I took some picture but not of this................:bang head::bang head:

Thanks Gary, I guess I was trying to put it on backwards, that's why the hole wasn't big enough for the bolt to go through.........Tomorrow back to work, Hopefully by Monday it will be hole again. Just need to wait for the throttle cables and master cylinder to arrive.

Thanks again Gary!!

This is going back a ways.

Gary