IGNORED

tomorrows ride

wife was about to leave for work this morning & said " I don't care where we go or what we do, i just want to get on the bike & go " now that is a good woman... any1 near want to join us you are welcome, just don't know where we are going... wouldn't mind riding the trace to NASHVILLE...

wife was about to leave for work this morning & said " I don't care where we go or what we do, i just want to get on the bike & go " now that is a good woman... any1 near want to join us you are welcome, just don't know where we are going... wouldn't mind riding the trace to NASHVILLE...

Wish I could go, but we are getting the bike ready for the trip to Freebird's next week. :178:

You may already know, but be careful on "The Trace"! the speed limits are STRICTLY enforced and 1mph over the limit will in most cases get you a ticket. Also watch out for the 4-legged residents! :shock3:

Sounds like a fun trip, though.:)

Cream of the lot. LMAO!!! We are blessed when our wives ASK to go ride. I sure would like to ride that far. I want to see that shiny new VR bell. Maybe someday!!

Hey, I have an idea... lets pick a place in the MIDDLE and meet up when we both can...lol after todays ride we may want to wait till it cools off, we suffered thru 237 miles of HEAT... we didn't go to NASHVILLE we ended up hitting the trace and going SOUTH, cut the trip short because of the heat...

Hey, I have an idea... lets pick a place in the MIDDLE and meet up when we both can...lol after todays ride we may want to wait till it cools off, we suffered thru 237 miles of HEAT... we didn't go to NASHVILLE we ended up hitting the trace and going SOUTH, cut the trip short because of the heat...

600 miles would be 1/2 way. Not sure we can fit it in this season. But certainly would consider it at sometime in the future!!!!:)