IGNORED

Hey freebird !!!!!

BIG TOM

I would miss that stuff like a root canal and jock itch. My Dad brought some back from Iceland and it was beyond nasty. It's worse than drinking Compari straight.

RR[/quote

It MUST be kept in the freezer and injested ice cold and quickly.....lol...and if you are eating rotten shark in Iceland, its a great step UP and makes the shark paletable.......ps...the shark taste like dog butthole covered with your neighbors urine.................................yum yum...I LOVE ICELAND AND THE PEOPLE THERE....:fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

I would miss that stuff like a root canal and jock itch. My Dad brought some back from Iceland and it was beyond nasty. It's worse than drinking Compari straight.

RR[/quote

It MUST be kept in the freezer and injested ice cold and quickly.....lol...and if you are eating rotten shark in Iceland, its a great step UP and makes the shark palable.......ps...the shark taste like dog butthole covered with your neighbors urine.................................yum yum...I LOVE ICELAND AND THE PEOPLE THERE....:fnd_(16):

:confused24: AND you would know these tastes HOW????? :shock3::shock3::shock3::shock3:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

When it comes to liquor, "Brennivín"is a national drink, a nasty schnapps made from potatoes and flavoured with caraway. It is also called "Black Death", which explains a lot. Many Icelanders never touch it, and a majority of the ones who drink it only do so when feeling patriotic, such as when attending Þorrablót or when trying to impress foreign visitors. It has a strong taste, a high alcohol content (37.5% ABV), and a dubious reputation.

Sounds like fun. LOL.

I hate to admit it but, it kinda grows on you after a while....Its much better served ice cold straight from the freezer.....as Jonas describes its flavor...." It taste like $h1t ".I can't wait.................:whistling: