IGNORED

It lives...............

DragonRider

Got the new battery in, and after a short charge she started up..........that takes a load of my mind. Now I am having problem pumping up the rear brakes, cant get the fluid to the rear caliper, I can hear it pumping air into it, but no fluid, I tried every trick I new and nothing, did everything short of tearing the cylinder down, but it was working perfectly before I tore the bike down for the repair. I am open to suggestions................PLEASE!!!

Got the new battery in, and after a short charge she started up..........that takes a load of my mind. Now I am having problem pumping up the rear brakes, cant get the fluid to the rear caliper, I can hear it pumping air into it, but no fluid, I tried every trick I new and nothing, did everything short of tearing the cylinder down, but it was working perfectly before I tore the bike down for the repair. I am open to suggestions................PLEASE!!!

Someone within the last week had a similar problem. They ended up gutting out the proportioning valve and it bled out right away.

Not saying this is a great idea with linked brakes, but it did work.

Gary

Try pushing fluid through it backwards, get new pump oil can and a piece of hose attach one end to oil can full of brake fluid and the other to bleeder on rear caliper, pump away till it comes out master cylinder, should work on front calipers also if air locked.