IGNORED

Picked up another bike today

ragtop69gs

I got this fine scoot today, it needs a little TLC but should make a fun toy. I found it at the curb with the trash while on my way to move a boat. It's got compression & spark so it should run.

gosh, looks like the back tire is falling off, I hope you got a good discount!!! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

That looks like the one BoBo the chimp ditched in the armored car robery in Dearborn last week. He and a hippo named Agnes made a break from the circus, thus the broken frame. It may be wanted by the FIB. They are still looking for the pair, which should be easy to spot, even in Michigan.

That is too cool, my kids would be freaking out if I brought that home. I

haven't found a really cool roadside find like that in quite a while. Last time was

about 3 years ago, a power wheels jeep and extreme machine. New batteries and the kids

had their own demolition derby. Oh what fun to be a kid again. Oh wait....wifey says

I AM.... still a kid.:rotf:

Second gens run so hard, you can outrun your back tire. On a first gen you would half to put the rear on the front just so it had a chance . . .

I see that you are coming to Freebird's next week.

I possibly could be motivated to take you out for a short ride and educate you on the vast potential that lies within the 1st gen's.

:rotfl: :080402gudl_prv: :feedback: :sign I win:

Gary

gosh, looks like the back tire is falling off, I hope you got a good discount!!! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

No... the back tire fell off! Actually, the only thing missing is the rear sprocket and axle shaft.

That is too cool, my kids would be freaking out if I brought that home. I

haven't found a really cool roadside find like that in quite a while. Last time was

about 3 years ago, a power wheels jeep and extreme machine. New batteries and the kids

had their own demolition derby. Oh what fun to be a kid again. Oh wait....wifey says

I AM.... still a kid.:rotf:

Not quite as good as the Q2B Federal siren I found but it will be fun.

I see that you are coming to Freebird's next week.

I possibly could be motivated to take you out for a short ride and educate you on the vast potential that lies within the 1st gen's.

:rotfl: :080402gudl_prv: :feedback: :sign I win:

Gary

No I won't be at freebirds, I have a wedding to go to at the other end of Ohio :crying: I'll still be riding though :biker: