IGNORED

What is your Favorite Eating PLace When

you are out riding ? Please add name, location & the food served... this can help some of us newbies who is new to riding...

My favorite is Loveless Cafe In Nashville just off the Natchez Trace, food served SOUTHERN, BBQ, & their biscuits and home made jams!!!! Our 1st trip there we arrived at 3pm on a Sunday afternoon and there was a 45 minute wait, BUT it was well worth the wait!! They have spots out front for motorcycles .. wow I may see if wife wants to ride up this weekend :)

Hey Donny:

Have a look under "Forums" on the left side then scroll down to "Members Restaurant Reviews" All kinds of places have been featured in U.S., Canada and even international. There may even be some in your area. You can add yours there as well.

Have fun trying them all out... Come on up to Ontario and try some of ours too:bighug:

Hey Donny:

Have a look under "Forums" on the left side then scroll down to "Members Restaurant Reviews" All kinds of places have been featured in U.S., Canada and even international. There may even be some in your area. You can add yours there as well.

Have fun trying them all out... Come on up to Ontario and try some of ours too:bighug:[/quo

Well I went there and saw some good ones BUT they aren't accepting new threads or at least the 1 I tried to post to..but thanks for the heads up :D

Edited by midnightrider1300

The Charcoal Corral in Perry, NY. Biker friendly, is a combination of places including a pizza place, ice cream place (one of Big Tom's favorites!!), burger, hot dog and Italian sausage etc place, and dining room. Also has a drive in and minature golf!! Concerts in the summer months. Food is good and reasonable, just outside Letchworth State park which is another great place to visit...

Mac's drive in, Waterloo ny. Nothing special about the food. It's a 50's/60's style drive in.Cool place to hang out. Great root beer. Always some classic cars there. A lot of bikers to. They still hang the food tray on the window. Brings back memories.

One over there in your neck of the woods......LAMBERTS Home of the Throwed Rolls. Oh soooo gooood! about 9 miles north of Gulf Shores in Foley. Git Some!:thumbsup:

http://www.throwedrolls.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Foley

When they say THROWED rolls, they mean they they THROW the rolls to you like a baseball lol ...

LuLu's in that area is also good...

One over there in your neck of the woods......LAMBERTS Home of the Throwed Rolls. Oh soooo gooood! about 9 miles north of Gulf Shores in Foley. Git Some!:thumbsup:

http://www.throwedrolls.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Foley

Took my folks to the one in Siekston Mo. (the first one) and when the guy threw a roll at Dad he threw it back. Oh and don't forget the pot passers and sorgum