IGNORED

Roadside coverage

MikeW

My wife and I took a ride this last summer up, into SD and ND, through WY. We live in Colorado and have lots of roads to look at here. This next summer we plan on Yellowstone and a bunch of Id. My question is about roadside coverage for a problem. AAA has it as part of a RV package but I don't have a RV. Is there any thing else out there that is reliable. Look forward to hearing from you guys. This site is the best for working out questions that come up. Thanks.

Guest KitCarson

AMA has one.....it is called MoTow.......a service just like AAA but for motorcycles only........uses tow dealers who are familiar and have set ups to tow in a bike....no young kid strapping your bike on a flat bed with a shoe string and one strap. It has good reviews.

I have not used this service myself.....just know it does exist as it is in my easy rider motorcycle book. Look up motorcycle towing and travel coverage on your computer......it should show up.

My wife and I took a ride this last summer up, into SD and ND, through WY. We live in Colorado and have lots of roads to look at here. This next summer we plan on Yellowstone and a bunch of Id. My question is about roadside coverage for a problem. AAA has it as part of a RV package but I don't have a RV. Is there any thing else out there that is reliable. Look forward to hearing from you guys. This site is the best for working out questions that come up. Thanks.

Are you a Member of Sams Club? If you are upgrade for I think $65.00 and they have a great roadside assitance that covers motorcycles and RVS..It costs I think an additional $28.00 year,but it cover ANY vehicle you drive or whoever is driving one of your vehicles. I called them specifically about the motorcycle and YES it is covered also.... By the way,We are planning a trip to Ouray Colorado 8/24/08 and leaving 8/30/08. We will be at the KOA of Ouray,Co. So far about 10 couples are going and another 5 or so maybe. Seeing you are from there in CO. Love to meet up while we are there.Tom and Debby Hendry (phone in members list)

Another Vote For AMA MoTow. Helping Fellow Motorcycle Association and benefits for towing motorcycle on right way. If you sign for mile plus option (Couple extra bucks) your cars are covered as well. Thats what i use for my bikes and cars.

Good Luck