IGNORED

Whoa-man

TATERS

While out at lunch today Big Tom got up to use the rest room and came back 4 shades of red.

Just getting ready to ask him what he did....the woman that was sitting at the table next to us came over to the table and said " well...did he tell you what he did?"...

It seems that Tom and this woman came out of their stall at the same time and were facing eachother. She said " am I in the wrong place? " and he said to her...."well one of us is"....

It seems that he entered the Ladys room by mistake...

I was dying...all I could get out was...well...you did stop to wash your hands didn't you? And he said...h&ll no!...I ran out as fast as I could. :buttkick:

I can"t take him anywhere....

While out at lunch today Big Tom got up to use the rest room and came back 4 shades of red.

Just getting ready to ask him what he did....the woman that was sitting at the table next to us came over to the table and said " well...did he tell you what he did?"...

It seems that Tom and this woman came out of their stall at the same time and were facing eachother. She said " am I in the wrong place? " and he said to her...."well one of us is"....

It seems that he entered the Ladys room by mistake...

I was dying...all I could get out was...well...you did stop to wash your hands didn't you? And he said...h&ll no!...I ran out as fast as I could. :buttkick:

I can"t take him anywhere....

thats funny, i don't care who it is..... :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Guest scarylarry

It seems that Tom and this woman came out of their stall

Something tells me this wasn't good if he was in a stall:rotf::rotf:

Hey Taters,

This is what happens when you let him run around in that pair of BIG, RED Floppy womens underpants that he has. I am hoping that the International Rally is not going to be a "Coming Out Party" for the big lug!:crackup:

You, my dear, have the patience of JOB!

I am STILL in therapy, with full on nightmares, about the LAST time I stayed with you and Tom, and I woke up with him hovering over my bed, looking at me like I was a "Pork Chop"!:doh: And he was the big bad wolf.

Other than that, I had a great time.:sign just kidding:

Earl

Hey Taters,

This is what happens when you let him run around in that pair of BIG, RED Floppy womens underpants that he has. I am hoping that the International Rally is not going to be a "Coming Out Party" for the big lug!:crackup:

You, my dear, have the patience of JOB!

I am STILL in therapy, with full on nightmares, about the LAST time I stayed with you and Tom, and I woke up with him hovering over my bed, looking at me like I was a "Pork Chop"!:doh: And he was the big bad wolf.

Other than that, I had a great time.:sign just kidding:

Earl

And a skinny pork chop at that !!:buttkick:

We had a restaurant/night club here called the Bum Steer. Kinda a college hangout. It was filled with "things" including a full size Cessna hanging from the ceiling. Anyways, their bathrooms had signs on the doors that said:

MEN --> and

So the Men's Bathroom had the

The key was to get a table by the bathrooms just to watch the show of the "1st timers" hitten' the head.

Always good for a laugh....especially if you brought the "1st timers" :rotf::happy65:

Edited by KIC

It seems that Tom and this woman came out of their stall

Something tells me this wasn't good if he was in a stall:rotf::rotf:

Also, Tom probably wasn't wearing a feed bag, while in the stall. In one end, out the other.... :stickpoke:

We were at a nightclub Sat night (coz ya don't go in the day!:doh:) .... I came out of the stall and there were two young ladies standing there fiddling with their makeup .... I thought I had entered the women's ... and then I found out the bathrooms are unisex :rotfl:

Been there, done that. In a McDonalds. I wondered why a lady would bring her kid into the mens room to go the the bathroom. On the way out I noticed that the door said womans.

Was spared the face to face though. :Bunny:

Welcome to the club BIG TOM my episode was in wal mart wasn't anyone in there when I sat down. Thought the pretty flowers were kinda strange and lack of urinals but it was to late to turn back. Wouldn't you know it the bathroom filled up quickly. So I just stayed put and texted my wife to come rescue me. Did I say I love that gal.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

OK Big Tom, one more time, the one on the left is______ and the one on the right is_______ . Come on big guy I know you can do it.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4625177854673214&id=4008962e68453d824737be9ca20d26be :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Truth is I've caught myself from entering the wrong one more then once.

I used to work at Vancouver airport. When they first brought in the picture symbols for the bathrooms I watched a woman walk up and look at the mens then go to the one with the woman in a dress on it then go back and go in the mens, she was wearing a pant suit.

I watched as a guy went into the womens and waited for him to come running out. He did not come out, instead a woman came out and checked the symbol on the door then came over and told me there was a man in the womens bathroom. She informed me that he had not even shut the stall door.

I saw a man go into the womens and he did not come out. Just as a woman was going in he came out. He was a gentleman, he held the door open for her and even tipped his hat. She looked kind of confused but went in anyway.:confused:

Seems to be a common thread with lots of you men having supposedly gone into the womens room by mistake. Or are you all just curious? Come on now fess up. :whistling:

Guess anyone going out with Tom for any VR events should follow him with a camera from now on.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret