IGNORED

just found this site

thanks every1!!! looking forward to picking every1's brain on tips,tech & rides...:stirthepot:

oooohhhh...well in that case...its gonna cost ya...12 bucks to be exact! lol!!:rotf:im pretty new myself...wouldnt know what to do without these people. ive rebuilt my bike with their parts and advice! well worth it! p.s. i stayed in Tuscumbia for a bit a few years ago. nice area.

Run,Run away now, while you still have a chance!:yikes: The people here are not right in the head:shock3:

Welcome to the nut house.

yoou mena Im supposed to have a head .......dang I was wandering where i was supposed to put that there helmet..............

Welcome abored

David

oooohhhh...well in that case...its gonna cost ya...12 bucks to be exact! lol!!:rotf:im pretty new myself...wouldnt know what to do without these people. ive rebuilt my bike with their parts and advice! well worth it! p.s. i stayed in Tuscumbia for a bit a few years ago. nice area.

I live bout 50 miles south of Tuscumbia, 90 miles west of Birmingham & 45 miles east of Tupelo, Ms another words in the middle of nowhere & on the road to everywhere...

you can run ...but you can never hide... Besides....watcha ride ..? Huh?? A coll 1st Gen or a slower jealous type 2nd Gen ???:confused24:

:rotfl::rotf::cool10:

\

Welcome...

I ride an 05 Midnight Venture.... and before that I road and 02 Honda Shadow 1100 , just got back into riding a yr ago last March, but I"ve put close to 16k miles on the 2 bikes... I've put 9500 miles on my Venture since October and didn't ride any in Dec...rode dirt bikes for years...

I ride an 05 Midnight Venture.... and before that I road and 02 Honda Shadow 1100 , just got back into riding a yr ago last March, but I"ve put close to 16k miles on the 2 bikes... I've put 9500 miles on my Venture since October and didn't ride any in Dec...rode dirt bikes for years...

does "midnight" make it faster??:whistling::stirthepot:

Welcome from Omaha, NE.

Ya been warned! These guys will help with info and advice on your bike. Then they will talk ya into buying Safety Chrome. Next comes the upgrades and mods to the bike. If you don't have a tool to fix the bike, they will build ya one. Then ..... they will want you to go riding all the time. :biker:

But the worst of it! They take ya to DQ and feed ya ice cream. I think some of these guys have every DQ programed into their GPS's.

Other than that, it's a pretty decent group of folks.

:2BLUE:

Mike