IGNORED

Jeans new toy

1BigDog

http://bozardford.com/images/spacer.gif

We had a chance to get a great deal on this car because my son-in-law shoots this ford dealers commercials. We just couldnt refuse and they gave me a great price on our sebring convertible to boot. Its a 2007 Mustang GT Deluxe....300 HP V8, shaker sound system, full leather interior, 5 speed automatic. Took it for a test drive on I-95 in St Augustine. Hit 100 mph with no effort. Jean deserves this car after putting up with me all these years. But, I do get to drive it now and then.......:smile5::smile5::smile5:

http://cdnedge.vinsolutions.com/AP/3026-2-10257046-64052278-0-0/64052278.jpg

Nice looking Mustang, convertibles are always nice, and the red looks great. Saw that you just posted pics of the 'Stang over at the Sebring Club site. That's a nice set of folks over there too, I still go on over there even tho I don't own one anymore. Had a '96 Sebring, sold it and got my Venture (and an Astro). One Sebring = one Venture + one Astro. BTW, my Venture is an Honorary Sebring over there.

-Andrew

Jeans still trying to get used to all that power and rear wheel drive after the underpowered v6 in the sebring. But, the ear to ear grin on her is priceless..........:smile5:

Took it out for a nice drive down A1A today. Got plenty of stares and comments. Too bad it wasnt directed at me....LOL. Got sunburned pretty much too. Look like a raccoon.

SWEET.....I like that...Can Jean pick me up and give me a ride in it? I'm free tomorrow and I'll buy the ice cream...:essen_024:

Sure thing Tom....she said she will pick you up at the airport and drive you up to Fernendina Beach for some Working Cow ice cream. Warning though, you may become addicted to WC ice cream and never want to go home. :smile5:

(im ignoring you, Eck)