IGNORED

Michelin tires

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

I have found a great deal on 2 Michelin Commander 2 tires..I have never ran these tires so are they good tire yes or no...

I would like to hear from someone that has ran them...Road noise, cupping Etc.

Thanks

Pretty sure a few people were using these. My wife had them on a Virago and seemed to be pretty good. Thought the comments were positive.

I believe Freebird ran a few sets, back when he was riiding :stirthepot:

If I changed from the Dunlop WWW I think I would try a set.

Brad

Guest scarylarry

Thanks....I get a set for little less than 200.00 just didn't want to throw money away if they had a road noise issue..

My E3's did after few thousand miles and the avons don't problem is Avon don't make a tire for the Voyager...One of them deals only few makers make them...

I'll give it a shot

I ran the original Commanders, not the Commander II. They were great tires except for being noisy in the curves. They would howl in the long sweeping curves. The Commander II is an entirely different tread pattern though and I have no experience with them.

I ran the original Commanders, not the Commander II. They were great tires except for being noisy in the curves. They would howl in the long sweeping curves. The Commander II is an entirely different tread pattern though and I have no experience with them.

You sure it wasnt the mrs in the passenger seat trying to get you to slow down? :stickinouttounge: