IGNORED

PGR, Veterans, and VR.org Members

Aussie Annie

I recently attended a meeting at the Patriots Motorcycle Club, and asked the President if I had the okay to sell and send their Patriots Supporter patches to the U.S.A.

He agreed it would be great to have you wear an Australian Military veterans patch.

The Patriots M/C was started by Vietnam Vets, and is a club that current service personnel, and veterans can join throughout Australia. The patch is unique and depicts all branches of the Australian Military. They do a lot of charity rides, and try to take care of veterans needs. We have a ride this Sunday, and all proceeds go to Legacy.

If anyone is interested, the patch is $10, and postage paid by me. [i have Paypal]

Maybe some PGR chapters might like to do a swap of patches, and I could ask Patriot members if they were interested in an exchange.

Hey there Annie, Here are a few shots of the patch I got from you at Don's It has been there since you gave it to me :big-grin-emoticon:

And the Michigan PGR patch you gave me is proudly on my vest [with South Dakota's] Don't forget to ask your PGR buddies if they would want any...... that's all chapters!! I will swap a patch with someone

I wear two important ones together :thumbsup2:

Edited by Aussie Annie
added stuff

I've just sent my $10 (+extra shipping)

My own Royal Newfoundland Regiment is a 'Sister Regiment' to the Royal New South Wales Regiment, and we are the ONLY North American unit to carry the battle honour 'Gallipoli', 20 Sept 1915 to 9 Jan 1916, on our Regimental Colours. Because of this we commemorate 'ANZAC day' annually with a Battalion Parade on the Saturday closest to 25th April, which is also our Regimental Birthday.

More recently I shared some sand and dirt with Australian forces in Kandahar, Afghanistan when I was serving with the Canadian Headquarters in 2007 and 2009.

Given the shared history, this is a patch I will wear with special pride. Thanks for thinking to make it available. I'll PM my address.

:mustache:

Annie, I love the patch so I ordered 2 plus extra for postage. Are Aussie dollars OK with you?? Also sent you my mailing address via regular email. Any questions please PM me.

Love ya.

Rick A

Edited by ashley9187
miss spelling

Okay, here is the list I have so far -- and those who have sent payment [many thanks]

Those with question marks have not paid, or I have not received the funds in my paypal account

Adventure08............ x1 paid

Skydoc_17 ............. 1 paid

DragonRider............ 2 paid

tufftom4 ................1 paid

gunboat .................2 paid

bongobobny ........... 1 Paid

minimuffin .............. 2 paid

KIC ...................... 1 paid

Stache ................. 1 paid

Bummer ................2 paid

rickardracing ..........1 paid

67mini67 ................ 1 paid