IGNORED

Who Knew!?!?

skydoc_17

You know who to contact... they voted these in... they can vote them revised !

Many of the codes are written specifically so they CAN be gamed... and it's up to all of us to let them know it's a dandy day to stop !

Ya know, what I can't understand is??? We've been foster parents to one grand child since she's been 3 months old, and it took me 4 years before the IRS would recognise her as a dependant when filing taxes. They withheld all our returns claiming that we had to prove she lived with us and attended a local school. I finally got things straighten out and got all the returns updated and refunded. They even paid us interest on the money they kept.... then they sent us a 1099 so we had to pay taxes on it. Then we took in our second grand daughter, and legally adopted both... 2 for the price of one..cool!!.... #2 was 5 at the time, and we had to submit the papers proving that both were infact our now legal childern. We basically had to jump through hoops. When I see what's going on with illegals claiming neices and nephews without proof, it makes my blood boil. D@mn right this is political........