IGNORED

Brownie is Back after the slide last fall

friesman

I spent the day doing some delayed maintenance on Brownie after a long winter of bike rehab. After the slide I put her thru last fall, she spent most of the winter in a Body shop getting a fresh makeover on the left side. Today i checked over most areas of the bike and changed oil, and used pledge or some form of polish on almost every area of the bike. I think Brownie is looking fine and she is ready for another year of riding.

brian

Oh Brian , She looks soooo good. As I look her over and see the parts my Brownie contributed I'm proud to see how good she looks. The body shop did a great job. Enjoy the ride!:thumbsup2:

Oh Brian , She looks soooo good. As I look her over and see the parts my Brownie contributed I'm proud to see how good she looks. The body shop did a great job. Enjoy the ride!:thumbsup2:

Phil, Thanks for all the parts and the help in getting things fixed up so I could get her back on the road.

The shop did a good job of matching up colour and fixing everything up for me, very pleased with the end result.

The repair bill came to about 3400 bucks, I was surprised that it wasnt ttled, but glad that I have my Brownie back!

Brian