IGNORED

28 years today

BIG TOM

I got rid of the first one after 24 years. I've been with this one 16, she's got 8 to go and I'm done.

Congratulations! :clap2:

I tell Taters she is good until she turns 80....then I'm trading her in for two 30 year olds and a 20....Then again, she pretty much trained now, why would I want to bother with the training process all over again...:fnd_(16):

WHO is TRAINED????? LOL.......

You know....I have, through the years, seen hot women with guys that are...well...and I wonder how in the world did she end up with him. Not saying that you are one of those guys but ... well.........

Anyway....CONGRATS and our sympathy to Taters.

Hmmm, this July will be 32 years, sort of.

Married about 4 years, separated, divorced, re-married at some point after that. My first wife was a flipping b&%$h, and her first husband was a flaming @$$.

At this point I am too freaking old to start that crap over again so she is stuck with me.

I hope.

Congratulations. And many happy (?) returns.

I tell Taters she is good until she turns 80....then I'm trading her in for two 30 year olds and a 20....Then again, she pretty much trained now, why would I want to bother with the training process all over again...:fnd_(16):

Apparently Taters doesn't read the stuph on this forum! Or you had her permission to write what you wrote!! Anyway Congratulations to the both of youse guys... June 6th. will be 31 yrs. for

Peggy and me.

Dear Tom !

I have said it before and I will say it again,,,,

THIS WOMAN IS A TRUE HERO !!!

Give her a big kiss from us ! ***** X 1.000.000.000.

Hey take it easy on the guy,,, after maybe 5 of those he's going to have a failure of some sort,,,, but you can give Taters a hug for me,,, just a little one to keep her until I see her next.

Congrats you two,,,,,, and Thanks Taters for keeping Tom around,,, now come the end of July,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Apparently Taters doesn't read the stuph on this forum! Or you had her permission to write what you wrote!! Anyway Congratulations to the both of youse guys... June 6th. will be 31 yrs. for

Peggy and me.

Hey, me too.... 31 yrs on June 6th

Congrats Tom and Taters......I can see it now...a hot tub filled with ice cream and whipped cream and.....no, never mind.....thats way too graphic!!!:smile5:

Tom and Vicky congratulations on so many years of wonderful marriage together. I have always felt the Love that exists between you. Congratulations! 28 years !

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:thumbsup2::dancefool: