IGNORED

05 RSV rear turn light bulb

I read where the 1156 bulb would replace the rear turn signal but it doesn't seem to fit. Can someone tell me what bulbs will work form say autozone, etc? the 1156 doesn't have the offset pins like the stock bulb.

Thanks for any assistance..

Just hold your old bulb up to the new ones and compare the pin alignment.File off one pin on the 1156 that doesn't line up.Been awhile since I did mine, but I replaced mine with 1156 SilverStar bulbs. If you file the wrong pin, you are not out very much money.Buy some more and you will learn from your mistake.The bulb only needs 1 pin on the new bulb to hold.I replaced mine in 2007 and have never had a problem.

Just hold your old bulb up to the new ones and compare the pin alignment.File off one pin on the 1156 that doesn't line up.Been awhile since I did mine, but I replaced mine with 1156 SilverStar bulbs. If you file the wrong pin, you are not out very much money.Buy some more and you will learn from your mistake.The bulb only needs 1 pin on the new bulb to hold.I replaced mine in 2007 and have never had a problem.

Worked like a charm!!!