ok guy's little help here. The guy i bought my rsv from took the antennas off and cut the coax cables handing me the whole mess in a box.These were the short black plastic wrapped antennas not the long ones.I've mounted an xm radio on it so am/fm do's not bother me but need the cb for upcoming road trip.Q#1 were is the cb Q#2 is the coax made into the cb or is it the plug in kind i can just pull out and replace (i have no idea how to splice a coax cable)Q#3 keep and use short black antenna or find the orig type and put it back on?Q#4 (nothing to do with cb)the acc plug under the left side of seat is DOA......fuse behind right lower faring is ok,replaced it to be sure,any ideas on this one?

thanks in advance

Mike

ok guy's little help here. The guy i bought my rsv from took the antennas off and cut the coax cables handing me the whole mess in a box.These were the short black plastic wrapped antennas not the long ones.I've mounted an xm radio on it so am/fm do's not bother me but need the cb for upcoming road trip.Q#1 were is the cb Q#2 is the coax made into the cb or is it the plug in kind i can just pull out and replace (i have no idea how to splice a coax cable)Q#3 keep and use short black antenna or find the orig type and put it back on?Q#4 (nothing to do with cb)the acc plug under the left side of seat is DOA......fuse behind right lower faring is ok,replaced it to be sure,any ideas on this one?

thanks in advance

Mike

#1 the CB is located under the trunk. #2 Depends on what has been rigged by the PO. OEM is a plug in and permanently attached to the base. #3 As long as you have the aftermarkets, keep them. #4 ???