IGNORED

Carbtune delivery

XV1100SE

On May 3 at 9pm EST I went online and ordered a Carbtune Pro. $110 Cdn was billed to my credit card (Carbtune and case 67 Pounds) immediately. Promised 10 day air mail delivery.

Today, May 10th, the package was delivered at about 10:30am EST. Basically 6 days delivery from the U.K. to Canada. Package marked as a motorcycle guage and no tax, no duty, no brokerage fees.

Considering I've ordered from the U.S. before and shipped UPS and it has taken 2-3 weeks (including time held up in Customs) and cost me sales tax and Customs/brokerage fees. USPS is faster than UPS with no brokerage fees and occassionally sales tax added.

6 days from the U.K..... priceless !

ABout 6 years ago there service was less than week, not sure how they do it.

Think there was a few on here that the package was lost for a month or so. Must have been the fault of the US postal service. HAHA

Brad

On May 3 at 9pm EST I went online and ordered a Carbtune Pro. $110 Cdn was billed to my credit card (Carbtune and case 67 Pounds) immediately. Promised 10 day air mail delivery.

Today, May 10th, the package was delivered at about 10:30am EST. Basically 6 days delivery from the U.K. to Canada. Package marked as a motorcycle guage and no tax, no duty, no brokerage fees.

Considering I've ordered from the U.S. before and shipped UPS and it has taken 2-3 weeks (including time held up in Customs) and cost me sales tax and Customs/brokerage fees. USPS is faster than UPS with no brokerage fees and occassionally sales tax added.

6 days from the U.K..... priceless !

67 Pounds! That's a lot of weight to deliver from across the pond in 6 days! Guess those guys rowing the boat must have really leaned into the paddels! :rotf::confused24::rotf:

I use USPS for all my Flag Pole Stinger Mount shipments and there has not been the first issue of several packages. I like them very well. I have even befriended the notorious monster mail man that does our route. He is really not that bad a fellow, you just got give him a while to come around. He is doing fine now and picks my packages up at the mailbox.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: