IGNORED

Long 9 months

Dooder1

I have only popped in every once in awhile. It all started back in Aug when I finally got a clean bill of health from my Doc on my Bi-femurial Aorta bypass and was released to pursue all activities. My Mom calls and informs me she has stage 4 lung cancer and will not take any treatments to extend her life. I went to CA right away and got to spend the last 2 months of her life with her. She never had any pain and had great Hospice care. She passed in her sleep Oct 27. Since then there has been 6 more deaths in my family with the last being the hardest to take. My 19 yr old nephew who has lived with me for the last 6 yrs died from heart arrhythmia of unknown cause. I just returned from CA today from my 3rd trip out. Finished up with Mom's estate and put her house up for sell and had a offer in 3 days from a couple in Canada which was accepted and if all goes well will close June 7th. Then I will be ready for some riding.:cool10:

Been thinking of you and the wife. Sorry to hear of your loss, but glad things are working our for you. Hope we can ride together sometime again. You need to get over and check on our buddy Lowel, hadn't heard from him in a while.

So sorry to hear of all the loss you have had within your family John. Sure hope brighter days are around the corner for all of you.

Hope you get some riding theropy soon...