IGNORED

My new Bike!!

Dano

Took a 924 mile round trip yesterday, picked up an ALMOST NEW (only 3533 miles on an '08) RSV to make mine again. Wanna say howdy and thanks to Jim and his wife and their dog Rowdy, it was great meeting them. Got back at 5 AM this morning! Better to sleep in your own bed!

Trailer was almost too short, we had to take the trunk off! But that's why I ALWAYS take my tool bag with me!!

Nice looking bike Congratulations!! Tell me that you already took the tie down straps off of the bike already. If not good driving!

Hal :cool10:

Wife hit a bump around the corner from the house,,,,, couple of them came off......

Glad your back to being healthy and able to ride again..

Nice ride!!

:twing:

Thanks Eck, good luck with them putting you where you wanna be....

Sweet ride!!! Hope you got the trunk with it!! LOL

Oh yeah, it went in the back of the Durango, he had new upgraded speakers put in there!!

Way to go DANO!! I'm so glad you're even able to ride again much less ready to get back in the saddle again! Sweet looking ride but it's got waaaay too little miles on it! Better be planning a few long distance rides, like maybe to the International?!!?

And you didn't ride it home......Why?

Momma had to go with me.........she said NO :stirthepot:

Very cool! Hope you can ride it soon.:thumbsup2:

Give me a couple of months....

Way to go DANO!! I'm so glad you're even able to ride again much less ready to get back in the saddle again! Sweet looking ride but it's got waaaay too little miles on it! Better be planning a few long distance rides, like maybe to the International?!!?

Got a 1000 less than the last one I got and you KNOW how many I added to it....

Going to Dons but I'm afraid little $$ income will hold us back from doing Int'l this year... :sick:

Congratulations Dano now you can start making it yours. Hope things work out for you and Jim both.:fingers-crossed-emo

Oh yeah, that's starting tomorrow! Jim says hey back to ya!

Great to see you back up and riding. I hope to have my first ride on mine sometime in June. Sounds like your new RSV desperately needs a ride down south for some sun and fun......:smile5:

And it's a good year. Different color than ours tho...but you can't imagine how happy we are that you are good to ride again and WANT to ride again. Means alot.

Looking forward to seeing you soon and riding together. Say hello to Rose.

Patti (and Don)

Glad to see and hear you're doing so well Dano!! Good to see your intentions are to get back in the saddle again. Just think of all the money you're fixin' to spend now getting it personalized!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: