IGNORED

Darksider no more

brewser23

Well, I had to leave the darkside, just couldn't find the sweet spot for pressure and the wobble that kicked in at around 135 km became too annoying to live with. Swapped out my ct for a d404 this morning with a couple of ounces of dyna beads for balancing and life is wobble free again!!

OH NO - not dyna beads, there's a strong rumor that they don't work AT ALL !!

teeheehee

:stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Yep the beads don't work and the D 404 is the worst tire ever! HOGWASH

I have ran D 404s and dyna beads for years.

:farmer:

Well all I can say is that for me it didn't work out as well as I thought it would and my going back to the mc tire was only after I got tired of playing with air pressures. Damn thing is meant to be ridden, not fartin around trying to get air pressure right so you can ride Had a nice ride earlier , rock steady with speedo on E (briefly lol) and the dyna beads worked like a charm, forgot to pay attention when mounting the tire to where I put the colored dot and didn't make a bit of difference to the balance, smooooth.

OH NO - not dyna beads, there's a strong rumor that they don't work AT ALL !!

teeheehee

:stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Yeah Dyna Beads don't work for those that have never tried them and D404's are terrible tires for those who don't use them either.

I have Dyna Beads in the Venture tires, and 404's on the Road Star and everything is great on both bikes. Do what's best for you and ignor the rest.

:stirthepot::rotf::buttkick::stickpoke:

I'm done with CT as well, Have mounted at FB maintanance day 3 years ago, and get rid of my 215 50 16 Car tire. I did have same isue with woble, when I hit 85-90mph.

Good Buy Dark Side. Went with Avon's Cobra MC tire.

Hummingbird, don't get me wrong if I could've got a handle on the wobble issue the ct would have stayed. I just got tired of playing around with it, glad it worked out well for you and you don't have any wobble issues.