IGNORED

Wisconsin Maintenace Day June 30 2012

OrlinEngh

I would like to see who can make it on that date, to get a idea of what all to do to get ready. I put it on the calendar so you can RSVP there, and it is posted in the Meet and Eats so if you would like to bring something like a dish to pass or maybe a tool that would be of use for the work on the cycles that maybe a good place for that.

This is the first time at doing this so any ideas would be helpfull.

Thanks Orlin

I will bring my wiring kit.

I doubt that I will have time to get all of my electrical work done before then.

I may need help figuring out where all to put the 1,000+ LEDs that I have.

I can also bring my Carb tune if anyone wants to do a carb sync.

Of course I'll bring some snacks to share.

1,000 lights may get calls for a low flying UFO, where did you get your carb tune at, I have the MotionPro and the old style gauges. I like to use the gauges when I start so I dont loose any of the fluids.

Orlin

I'll bring my Carbtune as well. I don't see an work to do on my bike at this point, but ya never know what might break by then.:bang head:

Oh, wait a minute, I do need to replace the shift lever pivot bolt that I lost in Texas a month ago. But I need to see if any other second Gens show up, so I can get a bolt to put in it.:innocent:;):D

Later, Scooter Bob

Maybe we can get some more of the Leaf Lookers, Bill said he and his grill are coming but I havent herd from him for awhile. I am going to start stacking the wood for the bonefire so we can light up the valley.

Maybe we can get some more of the Leaf Lookers, Bill said he and his grill are coming but I havent herd from him for awhile. I am going to start stacking the wood for the bonefire so we can light up the valley.

Its kind of late to only be starting to stack bonfire wood for a "proper" bonfire............:225: