IGNORED

vacation

amr

guys we live in south central il and between now and the end of april my wife and myself plan on leave on a 9 day ride we want to stay east of arkansas south of i 40 in tn and nc and just spend the time riding and sight seeing.most likely will go to al,ga,nc,sc,fl does any one have any good info for any where down in the south east.we have rode in the deals gap area of nc before

mike

Mike, there are a lot of great roads in the N Ga area. This website Motorcycle Mountain Map has a good map you can order. It gets down to the local roads that don't always show on the bigger maps!

Georgia Scenic Byways is a site by GDOT.

Mad Maps has some very good maps, this link takes you to the Smokey Mtn map. It has preplanned loops that are really nice rides.

And MotorycleRoads.com is pretty good, it has all the states.

When you get in this area give me a call. If I can get away I'd love to ride with you. In fact there are a few of us around this area.

There is talk of another N GA M&E March 29th, so keep that in mind in you planning. The N Ga Annual March M&E (as I've just named it :rotf:) is known as the Masochistic M&E as it involves riding to a meet point, riding a few hours to a restaurant and then riding more hours to get DQ!

(Oops, I guess I just accidentally posted a date! Sorry Blackjack, Fly-N-Lo! Oh well, we'll call this date tentative!)

March 29th, If I read the calendar right is not the 2nd tues.............DUH.............so you gonna do it anyway..............:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Mike, there are a lot of great roads in the N Ga area. This website Motorcycle Mountain Map has a good map you can order. It gets down to the local roads that don't always show on the bigger maps!

Georgia Scenic Byways is a site by GDOT.

Mad Maps has some very good maps, this link takes you to the Smokey Mtn map. It has preplanned loops that are really nice rides.

And MotorycleRoads.com is pretty good, it has all the states.

When you get in this area give me a call. If I can get away I'd love to ride with you. In fact there are a few of us around this area.

There is talk of another N GA M&E March 29th, so keep that in mind in you planning. The N Ga Annual March M&E (as I've just named it :rotf:) is known as the Masochistic M&E as it involves riding to a meet point, riding a few hours to a restaurant and then riding more hours to get DQ!

(Oops, I guess I just accidentally posted a date! Sorry Blackjack, Fly-N-Lo! Oh well, we'll call this date tentative!)

March 29th, If I read the calendar right is not the 2nd tues.............DUH.............so you gonna do it anyway..............:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Uhhh....Lewis.......We don't do anything in particular on the 2nd Tuesday of any month. :doh: :rotf: We are, on the other hand, starting a breakfast on the 2nd Saturday of each month. :stirthepot: But the March 29th M&E will be a lunch and seperate from the monthly deal.