IGNORED

Update on b2dads m & e

b2dad

Hey folks...the meet n eat is just over 2 weeks away. I need a head count so we know how much food to have. If you prefer bar.b.q over fish, let me know that too.

also need to know if you are going to make it for dinner Friday night so we can give the restaurant a head count.

You can post here or on the calendar. If you have already posted that you are coming and if you are going to dinner Fri, then you don't have to post again.

can't wait to see everyone!

Don and Patti

Glad to see the postings here. Need that headcount!! LOL.

Hey spider...welcome to our M & E. Will be looking for you. Are you staying Friday night and if so, did you book your room yet? If you need info, let me know.

Patti

Patti and Don, As much as I hate it Shirley and I will not be able to make it down to enjoy your wonderful get together this year. I started back to work, (a good thing bad thing) and we have a couple of graduations to go to. Sorry Sorry Sorry. We will be thinking of you all though

Rick & Shirley

:thumbdown:

Edited by Rick Haywood

Dragonrider: Doesn't matter when you get here...just GET HERE!!! The coffee will be ready.

davecb: Looking forward to seeing you again. Meeting everyone at the motel in Martin @ 5. See you then!

IT's looking good folks!!! Not too late....

Patti

i would like to be there but everything for the next 4 months is to short of a notice as im the only one in my office certified to do what i do so untill i get 1 guy from each of my crews to handel emergency calls (i got to train them first) im stuck on call 24/7 for next 4 months

Edited by pmelah
add