IGNORED

Elbow to Shoulder Wind Buffering on 91 VR.

I noticed that my 91 VR, elbow to shoulder wind buffering was quite excessive compared to the 2012 Goldwing that I test rode this weekend.

I have the Clearview (Tallest & Widest) shield with the vent. Any my vent was open.

Any suggestions as to how I might remedy this?

Have you tried moving your handlebars in and grips up? You can rotate the handlebars on the tripletree bolts to move them in or out. And there are bolts that hold your handgrips on can be loosened so you can move the grips up and down.

Brian

I noticed that my 91 VR, elbow to shoulder wind buffering was quite excessive compared to the 2012 Goldwing that I test rode this weekend.

I have the Clearview (Tallest & Widest) shield with the vent. Any my vent was open.

Go back in time and ride your Venture and the Goldwing at the same exact moments. Easy to do if you can bend the space,time consortium. You will find it was nothing more than a figment of your Imagination.:rotfl::rotfl: You must have had the anti-wind vortex button pushed on the Goldwing. You know its right there by the hi-ne wiper button next to the far superior feelie button. Be careful you don't touch the automatic folding upper into a suitcase button when your activating the anti wind vortex button next time you ride that Vacuum Cleaner. But the seat safety switch will protect you when your still in the saddle from a complete fold up. Some safety switches have been known to malfunction causing a complete fold-up {with rider}. After this happens you will never be able to ride a two wheeler again. Forever delegated to riding a fat- cart from walle-mart to get around.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

Buy a 2nd Gen. Then you'll forget all about the Tupperware bike.