IGNORED

Came out of Wally World and found this

wes0778

Parked next to my Tour Classic. Darn it I didn't have any of my VRO cards with me.

I waited a few minutes, but ice cream was one of the things I bought, so I rushed the mile home, dropped off the groceries, picked up a VRO card and headed back. Of course he was gone.... :headache:

Parked next to my Tour Classic. Darn it I didn't have any of my VRO cards with me.

I waited a few minutes, but ice cream was one of the things I bought, so I rushed the mile home, dropped off the groceries, picked up a VRO card and headed back. Of course he was gone.... :headache:

That is the 6th Bikini cut mod that I think I have seen.

I think Thom or Venturous were 1st ones I had seen. There was one in California that had its pictures on here a time or 2, and I saw one at Pinwall that had been dismantled last fall.

Then there is my version of this.

Gary

Edited by dingy
Corrected to Venturous

Guest scarylarry

No VRO card isn't that like leaving home without your man card?

Guest scarylarry
Probably, have a supply in the RSV, just hadn't put any in the TC. :(

THAT has been corrected!!! :178:

Only card I carry is a CC and my CCW..

image.php?u=262&dateline=1230676543&type=profile

It has been several years since I did my bikini side panels.

RandyA

I've often wondered if the fake fins from a second gen would fit on a 1st gen as well as the chrome head covers and what that would look like with the bikini side panels such as yours. Might look pretty good!

I've often wondered if the fake fins from a second gen would fit on a 1st gen as well as the chrome head covers and what that would look like with the bikini side panels such as yours. Might look pretty good!

I was thinking that too, would be a nice mod if you could make em fit..

Brian

I was thinking that too, would be a nice mod if you could make em fit..

Brian

That would be interesting. I have a couple of extra sets of 2gen fins. Maybe at least hold them up to the head to see if there's a possibility??? Don't think drilling is an option, but maybe someway to attach them to the existing side cover plates, and dummy fill the 2ndGen holes??? It may be more trouble that it's worth??? :confused07: That also gets me to thinkin'... I wonder if the chrome bling from a2Gen valve cover would fit a 1stgen?? The gaskets are the same....??