IGNORED

On a Whim

wes0778

I bid on the motorcycle covers(listed on Flea Bay) shown on the lower portion of the VRO home page.

I thought what the heck and bid on all three. :cool10:

Well I won the bid for $0.01 each. Yeah that is a PENNY each, with $49.00 total for shipping the three. Don't know what I'll get, :confused24: but 3 XXL covers for less than $50.00, what the heck!!!

Guest Rev'n Ahead

looks like it's time for another raffle to help someone out... :cool10:

Raffle off one for $5 a ticket and we can raise $200-$300 to help someone out of a bind.

Just thinking out loud.

Hey Wes, do you want to double your money on one and sell it to me for .02 cents.........Really do need one.

I bid on the motorcycle covers(listed on Flea Bay) shown on the lower portion of the VRO home page.

Well I won the bid for $0.01 each. Yeah that is a PENNY each, with $49.00 total for shipping the three. Don't know what I'll get, :confused24: but 3 XXL covers for less than $50.00, what the heck!!!

I bought one of those a couple years ago.Fits my riding mower real good.Better luck with yours

Must be for 1st gens only.The XXL which they said fit a Goldwing,sure didn't fit my 2nd gen.I guess a 2nd gen is bigger than a 1st one.

:confused07: I bought 6 of those Chinese covers and they fit both the 1st and 2nd gens fine. Maybe they shipped you XL's?? Actually the '91 sitting side by side with the '99... the '91 actually looks bigger.

I use them as a sacrificial covers. They shed rain very well... for about 5 months, and will last as a UV for the summer. Then at the first rain of the season it's off to the dumpster and a new one is put on. The better cover remains like new. In the past the high end cover would last a couple of seasons and then succumb to UV, and replacing them every two years or so got to be pricey. It was cheaper to toss an 'el cheepo' every year....