IGNORED

Its always the quiet ones.....

1BigDog

http://www.coj.net/departments/sheriffs-office/news-room/jso-news/bank-robbery-suspect-sought-%282%29.aspx

This photo ran on the local news several days ago. Turns out it was a co-worker. This guy used to load our trucks and was always quiet and kept to himself. Not even a disguise! I guess in a plant of about 800 people, someone was bound to recognize him. No, it wasnt me who turned him in either. But i am glad that no one was hurt.

A few years back another quiet, unassuming co-worker who minded his own business was arrested for blowing away his wife and her boyfriend after finding them in bed...his bed!!!

Sure glad im not quiet. Strange, but not quiet....

The other day at work we were sent a questionnaire to recognize someone who might become an active shooter. Here are a few of the things they said to look for:

1. Interest in guns

2. Complains about work

3. Talks out against the establishment

I think we need to watch everyone on here :innocent:

The other day at work we were sent a questionnaire to recognize someone who might become an active shooter. Here are a few of the things they said to look for:

1. Interest in guns

2. Complains about work

You'd never hear me do any of those things. :whistling:

1. Interest in guns

2. Complains about work

Dang! I'll be outta work on Monday if my boss sees that.

Finally!!! :whistling:

1. Interest in guns

2. Complains about work

Good thing they don't have moderators at work...we all would be unemployed...:shock3:

:rotfl::rotf::rasberry:

I work in a plant that had a mass shooting several years ago. It happened on the overlap between 2nd and 3rd shifts and I am on days. Very traumatizing to everybody. I didn't know the shooter but I knew some of the victims. Afterwards we were told not to bother people that had been there with questions about what happened and they did seem to not want to talk about it. After about a year some of the people I regularly had contact with started talking. The shooter had been one of the best workers and was getting some of the tougher assignments. Also it became known that one of the guys shot had a history of bullying. But then at least one of the guys I did know was a real quiet nice guy. He survived but still has lasting effects. He is probably even quieter now. It turned out the guy had just bought the weapon a month before. It was a retired Hwy Patrol gun. That resulted in them changing their procedures when they bought new guns.

Edited by midnightventure

I have a CCW permit and almost always carry when i ride. A while back we were having a lot of layoffs at the plant I work at, and I was seriously nervous a couple of these guys were capable of doing this. Started leaving pistol in my truck in pk lot against company policy, just in case. Paranoid? I didn't think so. Prepared? As well as I could be. One of the 2 i was concerned about did go nuts a few weeks ago and had to be taken by ambulance to a psych ward. Thank god he only used his fists but it took several guards to subdue him. Kinda scary.

I know that one day I may lose it at work and seek revenge but my biggest fear is that I would be tackled by the tiny cleaning lady and beaten to within an inch of my life with my cane......:backinmyday: