IGNORED

Trailer in Progress

Brake Pad

• 2 weeks later...

Why in the heck Fla insists on that huge plate on a motorcycle trailer. Just kills it man. We had a trailer for our bike in Ok when we lived out there oh 20 yr ago. Didnt even have to have a tag on it as it below a certian size. I made one out of scrap alum in shape of Oklahoma and put it on the back. I guess no way to hide that beast. Trailer looks pretty stylin though.

Not only Florida has that huge plate......same in Newfoundland.....seems kinda silly to be so large!

Keith

Yep, always thought that about California too.... It would be great if they made a small plate option, or motorcycle trailer designation in the title so we could get the smaller plate....

Fortunately, Wisconsin does not require plates on trailers under 3,000 GVW.

YET!!!

STOP giving them ideas.

It will be interesting to see if I have any issues this summer pulling an unplated trailer thru states that have plates.

Fla. has a small plate for M/C trailers , you have to ask for one , the down side is you can only pull the trailer with a M/C , can never be pulled by a cage . I have had one on my trl for the last 3 years .

Fla. has a small plate for M/C trailers , you have to ask for one , the down side is you can only pull the trailer with a M/C , can never be pulled by a cage . I have had one on my trl for the last 3 years .

So Texas lets you get by with that

Why in the heck Fla insists on that huge plate on a motorcycle trailer. Just kills it man. We had a trailer for our bike in Ok when we lived out there oh 20 yr ago. Didnt even have to have a tag on it as it below a certian size. I made one out of scrap alum in shape of Oklahoma and put it on the back. I guess no way to hide that beast. Trailer looks pretty stylin though.

Cause I live in the rip me off state........

I had to argue with the people at the DMV in Illinois that MTA is a trailer type, it's just motorcycle trailer. I showed them, told them how to run it and they argued with me, I convinced one of the girls that knows I was a LEO. Finally they took my paperwork and bet me it wouldn't work. Guess what, I received my MTA plate , it is just a trailer plate the size of a motorcycle plate. . . Always investigate it, it is just not that common .