IGNORED

Venture Patch Order 4/20/12

GolfVenture

My source is still avalable.

For a price guide the 5 3/4 inch will be just less than $10.00 includes (mailing to Canada and US and PayPal Fee). There are very good quality patch, both sew on or iron on. And the cost are very very reasonable.

Sizes in inches

3 1/2

5 3/4

For Now all I need are the sizes and quantities. After I get the total order I'll then be able to get the group pricing per each size and will PM each individual for confirmation, Name, address and payment type. Please wait until I PM you before you send the info requested. It makes the house keeping process easier.

Attached are some pictures of what I did.

Cap

2 carry bags

Coat

Thanks for making these available again!! I would like to order (3) 3 1/2", (3) 5", (2) 7", (2) 9". Let me know the charges & I will PayPal you. Again THANKS..!!! I was lucky enough to win one of these patches at the 2011 Int. Rally in Cody. Have been wondering where I could get more. Please make all with iron on adhesive on back.

Edited by Patrolman46

put me down for two 3 1/2 inch, and two 9 inch

Correct me if I am wrong but are sew on not the same as iron on except with adhesive added to the back of the patch. Meaning you could still sew on the iron on one. :think:

If so make mine the iron on ones :thumbsup2: