IGNORED

Partshark shipping to Canada

Trader

Before I would order form them I would call UPS and ask if Partshark knows what is going on with brokerage fees, I suspect they dont....

About 3 weeks ago I ordered the cassette cover from them. I think it was 20 bucks, when i got their UPS Shipping on, the total was 40 bucks, plus I was sure I would have a brokerage fee,... I cancelled the order.

Ive never had a UPS, Fedex, purolator or any courier/carrier other than USPS or Canada Post NOT charge me a brokerage fee when shipping from the US.

I while back I ordered a Drift camera and specified that they send it out USPS they said ok, it showed up as UPS order and UPS wanted another 40 bucks for brokerage fees. I said I didnt have any cash and asked the driver to invoice it back to supplier and he did. I sent a note to the supplier and because I had it on the order they ended up paying that charge, not me.

If you order from PArtshark and dont get charged brokerage fees please let us know.

Brian

Edited by friesman

According to their website their flat rate includes insurance and brokerage.... but at a $40 base fee, it could get quite expensive to order something from them. Once the cost of the item is over $500 it starts to become a bit more reasonable.

Hmm, they are local guys to me.....

I just got a small package from them ( I usually just pick up from them) that came USPS mailed. I think I'll recommend to Jason and Amier to just ship that way to Canada, might help their sales out up there.

Depends on how the paperwork is filled out.....