I bought this beauty last night, only 8K miles and lots of nice extras, including a Corbin seat and backrest. I ordered some new Avon venoms also, as the stock tires were squared off and past their best, oh and also ordered a short wide Yamaha windshield.

Now do I keep my Road Star...........?

558742_3406265167099_1584020897_3406354_1725429813_n.jpg

I too was left with that dilemma last August after buying my Venture!! Although I had GREAT times on my Roadstar, I soon realized that my Venture was definitely a true KEEPER!!! So needless to say I sold the Roadstar and got the $$$ I wanted too. Good luck with your Venture:)

That thought has crossed my mind as well. I have a Venture and a Royal star in the garage. I think that if I was going to keep a second bike long term it would have to be something fun and not a cruiser type at all. Just for those times I want something very different...

The Royal is being put on the market soon.

Same thing happened here. We actually had two Roadstars, one for me and one for the wife, both were 05's. Hers went first when she got the big C and had to stop riding. I bought the Venture to get a better 2-up operation, and sold my R* to a friend. I loved my R*, and sometimes I miss it. But I only have time for one bike nowadays.

Looks like you got a great deal on a great bike. Congrats!

Just curious. Whats the emblem on the RH bag?:confused24:

Its a Yamaha Star emblem, its a sticker, looks pretty good so I will let is stay there. I have removed the as new Baker Built Air Wings and the highway pegs, they will be in the classified section soon, I like to feel some of the wind.

This bikes it totally mint, cant wait to fit the new Avons and put some air into the suspension, oh and the new short wide windshield