IGNORED

New to Me

Red Ryder

Hey all, flying down Sunday the 15th to buy a New to Me bike in Florida and riding home. I plan on buying a Side Car for the Grandchild were raising, and to help with weight balance if needed. Unfortuantly Reverse is not available on a RSV. Thought about a trike, but not for me, not yet. Charlene really liked the colors of the 105th Anniversary Edition on the Heritage we just sold. We both missed the RSV, and the touring line with all the extras, and I could never get comfortable on long rides with the Heritage due to my back. The touring line is a bit more than I want to handle, but the future side car will help out. We are buying a 08 H-D Ultra Classic with 2250 miles, like new. I hope the Ultra is as good a bike as my RSV, which is in great hands with Old School. Still enjoy being on this wonderful site and the Great people here. Later-James "Red Ryder" Beyer

I plan on buying a Side Car for the Grandchild were raising, and to help with weight balance if needed. Unfortuantly Reverse is not available on a RSV.

Lots of information and manuals to download on this site http://www.sidecar.com/

Lots of folks don't have reverse on sidecars. I plan where I park and gravity is my friend.

:080402gudl_prv: and you'll have fun!

Lots of folks don't have reverse on sidecars.

Yea heck I dont even rememeber anybody have reverse say 25 yr ago. I had a friend in high school who had a like 67 Impala with a power glide. Well reverse went out, she managed to find more straight thru parking or enough of a hill you could roll out of.If not we all had to get out and push. Good luck with the Glide

Hey all, flying down Sunday the 15th to buy a New to Me bike in Florida and riding home. I plan on buying a Side Car for the Grandchild were raising, and to help with weight balance if needed. Unfortuantly Reverse is not available on a RSV. Thought about a trike, but not for me, not yet. Charlene really liked the colors of the 105th Anniversary Edition on the Heritage we just sold. We both missed the RSV, and the touring line with all the extras, and I could never get comfortable on long rides with the Heritage due to my back. The touring line is a bit more than I want to handle, but the future side car will help out. We are buying a 08 H-D Ultra Classic with 2250 miles, like new. I hope the Ultra is as good a bike as my RSV, which is in great hands with Old School. Still enjoy being on this wonderful site and the Great people here. Later-James "Red Ryder" Beyer

Had I known,I could have sold you a Venture with a sidecar already on it cheap..