IGNORED

From the Venture mode to the RSTD, I am hooked

Normax

From my Nortons, to BMWer to HD I am hooked on the Royal Star engines. Thanks to all who helped me navigate the transition from my Road King to a roaring 4 cyl Yamaha. Three weeks ago I passed on the 03 Venture after trying a RSTD at the last minute mainly because of a heavy feeling on the Venture's steering. I was ready to lay the cash down on the Venture until the RSTD ride. Guess I wasn't used to the baggers and I ride mainly solo.

Last week I located a 05 RSTD in CA that was a screamer with Krome Werks pipes, Kurykyn highway pegs, studde tank bra with pouch Mustang seats with driver back rest and OH YEA for the solo ride a studded single Ultimate seat with a carriage rack. I bought a Kuryakn Grantailgater

I adore the many configuration the RSDT affords and above all love the high rpm this machine screams at. I don't have to wait till the cow come home like my V-Twins to get warmed and ready. Fourth gear really is an over drive and 5th a luxury. As for the chrips easily handled with rpm and never an issue other than it reminds you that you are lugging your machine. It's how you drive it.

I did a 150 mile in the snow capped Sierras and this RSTD handle, shifted and responded like a German designed machine without the ugliness and it turned some serious uphill in ant hills.

Hope there is room here for the RSTD machine

Normax:cool10:

Room for everybody here. You will meet either in person or on line some of the best people! Enjoy that machine. I had an 1100 vstar and wanted to move up. Sold it and test road an 09 RSTD and was hooked on the V4. Nest day on craigslist an 06 RSV was posted and a week later it was mine. Been loving it every since.

From my Nortons, to BMWer to HD I am hooked on the Royal Star engines. Thanks to all who helped me navigate the transition from my Road King to a roaring 4 cyl Yamaha. Three weeks ago I passed on the 03 Venture after trying a RSTD at the last minute mainly because of a heavy feeling on the Venture's steering. I was ready to lay the cash down on the Venture until the RSTD ride. Guess I wasn't used to the baggers and I ride mainly solo.

Last week I located a 05 RSTD in CA that was a screamer with Krome Werks pipes, Kurykyn highway pegs, studde tank bra with pouch Mustang seats with driver back rest and OH YEA for the solo ride a studded single Ultimate seat with a carriage rack. I bought a Kuryakn Grantailgater

I adore the many configuration the RSDT affords and above all love the high rpm this machine screams at. I don't have to wait till the cow come home like my V-Twins to get warmed and ready. Fourth gear really is an over drive and 5th a luxury. As for the chrips easily handled with rpm and never an issue other than it reminds you that you are lugging your machine. It's how you drive it.

I did a 150 mile in the snow capped Sierras and this RSTD handle, shifted and responded like a German designed machine without the ugliness and it turned some serious uphill in ant hills.

Hope there is room here for the RSTD machine

Normax:cool10:

Welcome to the site. Glad your here. You came to the right place. Go ahead and pay the small fee of 12 dollars and become a member, you will never regret it. All the mods and maintenance and everything about your bike are here. There are some really nice people with a lot of good mechanical back ground that help you with anything you will need.

I love my 2007 RSTD, the best bike I have ever owned. There are little perks here and there that you will deal with, but it is worth it. Every bike has some kinda perk problem anyway.

I just put the Flanders bars and stainless clutch and front and rear brake lines on my bike about 4 weeks ago. I am anxious to get to ride her. I had left shoulder surgery and can not right now.

So once again welcome and become a member ASAP and you will never regret it.

Fuzzy :LIME: :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Welcome to VRO! Not only are you welcome here, but you will find invaluable information to get the most from your RSTD.

Just tone it down a little on blabbing at the superiority of the RSTD over the Ventures. There is a fight between ancient First Generation Ventures and Second Generation Ventures. We don't need them to realize that they are both inferior to the RSTD. No need to create undue hostility, right? :innocent:

Again, welcome!

Dave

Welcome to VRO! Not only are you welcome here, but you will find invaluable information to get the most from your RSTD.

Just tone it down a little on blabbing at the superiority of the RSTD over the Ventures. There is a fight between ancient First Generation Ventures and Second Generation Ventures. We don't need them to realize that they are both inferior to the RSTD. No need to create undue hostility, right? :innocent:

Again, welcome!

Dave

Dreamer......:stickpoke::whistling: