IGNORED

Seafoam in Canada

XV1100SE

Lol, I was thinking, hey I live in Western Canada and we have Parts Source here, but i forgot from your vantage point EVERYTHING is Eastern Canada..:) Mabbe try Canadian Tire,see if they have the sale on too, as Parts Source is a spin off company of theirs.

Brian

Guest Rev'n Ahead
Since the Leafs left town... or don't seem to know how to play the game....more winners out West !

I think the Leaf's have gone out west... apparently the golfing is better out there this time of the year. :rotf:

Cheers,

Lol, I was thinking, hey I live in Western Canada and we have Parts Source here, but i forgot from your vantage point EVERYTHING is Eastern Canada..:) Mabbe try Canadian Tire,see if they have the sale on too, as Parts Source is a spin off company of theirs.
Ha, ha ha! You got it Brian. :big-grin-emoticon:

I was going to put quotes around "Eastern" but decided to play it straight. :rotf:

Didn't know CT was related to Part Source. I'll check them out.

• 2 years later...
I buy a few cans every time it goes on sale. I now have so much seafoam I need to start buying some extra gas to go with it.:rotfl::rotfl:

Be careful you don't let it sit too long. It might go stale without some gas in it.