IGNORED

Let her go this week ):

99silver

Well how do I say this, due to being off work for the last 6 months we decided

to sell the bike and trailer and buy a Exmark zero turn to pick up a little work untill

a full time position can be found. I'm not going anywhere and will stay on the forum

because you cannot disregard sooo many true friends found here. I'm not looking for any handouts this is a decision that was made to move foreward. I am a biker at heart and will have something to ride before you know it. I would however accept prayers for finding a full time position.

Gary less the 99 silver

Been there, done that. Just got a replacement bike in December and now I'm out of work

again. Health reason this time. Back at the auto plant in May though.

Any way, just thought I'd let you know the auto industry is alive and well in the deep south.

Have you ever considered moving?

:080402gudl_prv:

Thanks for your support, the 99 was my 15th or 16th motorcycle so I don't think it will be to long before i'm back up again. Sometimes you just have to drop down to a lower gear before you can get back up to speed. We are doing just fine but I felt that sitting still was not my thing so I'll pick up a few lawn jobs and some handyman stuff till I get back full time.

Prayers for you and yours my friend. I wished you lived closer, I need my yard mowed right now. I am not able until next week. My doc said maybe next week if all goes well with the shoulder. Heating pad on right now.

I had a good friends son come up and give me a fair price last week $55.00 for my yard and all the trimming. I have a really large yard when you do it all. He runs a small lawn service and does pretty well along with his night job. He is young has a couple other young fellers helping him. They where supposed to call and confirm for today or tomorrow. No call and no show today. I feel like Yammer Dan trying to get a garage built. I hope it don't take that long. If it does, I will have to hire someone to cut timber out of my yard by then.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Be strong.... I know the crap feeling of being off work although I was lucky to only be off for 30 days I know it is dfficult.

I did two full aprentiships, to become a plumber I did my 4 years, to become an A Class gas fitter was closer to 6 years.... I got a job with my night school class as a power engineer... :confused:

Keep up hope for the solid stuff but stay strong with the yard service... and good luck to you.

All the best to you both. Hope to get over there for a visit but may have to be later in the summer.

Brad

Were staying out of trouble for the most part, The guest room is always open for you and any of the VR members passing through.