IGNORED

Tornados in Texas

Venturous Randy

Sent a text message to Old Texan he doesn't get on here much haven't heard back.

SteveO from Dallas but no # in profile.

:fingers-crossed-emo Looks like its headed this way. Also talked to scooterbob he was close to crossing into OK. about 3:30 he has been behind the storm most of the day.

saw a video of the tornado going thru a truck/trailer parking area and big trailers being thrown way up in the air. Orange colored trucks & trailers. I know I've seen them on the road but can't remember the company.

Schneider truck lines

Old Texan was ok

Tornado sited just south west of here but its trying to break up got about 30 min before it gets here. Another storm behind it. Karen holding up at work in Texarkana with my youngest daughter they would have had to drive right into it.

Dang!! Ya`ll take cover and be as safe as you can!! ya`ll should have stayed down here a few more days!!!

Schneider truck lines

Old Texan was ok

Tornado sited just south west of here but its trying to break up got about 30 min before it gets here. Another storm behind it. Karen holding up at work in Texarkana with my youngest daughter they would have had to drive right into it.

So far so good Just a Bunch of Rain we don't need. Karen got home safe and sound from work had a little window between storms so all is good here. Just need to get back to work soon and this rain not letting the woods dry out.

Thankfully, the storm in the East side, (Forney-Royce City Tornadoes) missed me.

We did have some strong wind damage to our neighbors around me, but all that happened to us was it piled our lawn furniture against a fence. Oh and the fabric cover of the gazebo is in some other county.

Two of my neighbors *had* trampolines. Found 1 about 4 houses away, on the roof.

That is as close as I have been to a tornado in a while.

Amazingly, no reported deaths as of yet.

It was a close call for us as well. We're in S. Arlington, and the tornados missed us by a few miles.

I had one touch down across the street from my office here on North 360. Took a roof off of a building

We got lucky. What a crazy day!