IGNORED

YSS Shock test and deal for someone in NJ.

Klaus from YSS just e-mailed me with a oppurtuniy for someone the e-mail is below, just wished I lived closer and I would jump on it.

Joe, the inquiries and orders for this shock are getting more and more, but I never had a chance to test one on a bike, or to have a bike in the shop to see whether we can offer remote pre-load adjusters or other model shock with compression damping.

Do you know of a list member in NJ possibly in the center of the state around Freehold who would be interested in a deal for letting me have the bike over a weekend or so to do some tests. If not, can you put an info out on the forum to let them know that I am looking for a Royal Venture in my area and the owner could contact me at 732-786-9777 or email me at sales#yssusa.com

ectswjoe, I just sent them an email. I am in north Jersey about an hour away so it's not that far. Unfotunately I just ordered and received a Hagon shock but haven't installed it yet. I'll wait to hear from them. Maybe it can help them come up with another shock option for the venture. Lord knows i have gotten more help then I probable deserve from the people on this site.

Bill