IGNORED

Clearing Up Some Thoughts on Ponch.And Thank You

Tom

OK folks,I heard from Ponch and we talked better than an hour. First let me say he remembers some things and some folks but has a hard time with it. We talked about our last visit with him In route to Cody and while we were there. Bottom line..He doesnt remember much of it at all. The one thing that I feel everyone needs to know, because he told me, is that he appreciates everything ALL of you folks did with the Prayers and thoughts. He can not get on here to Thank all of you because he cannot see that well and has trouble getting the words from his mind to come out on here so it has been frustrating. Whether or not he stays on the site will be totally up to him and his progress..he is having trouble focusing, He said it hurts him to get around motorcycles..I dont know if he misses it or it brings back bad memories. I do know he asked me to relay this message to all of you for what you have done,with that he really teared up and I knew it was heartfelt. I only hope I got this message as he wanted it...If I drifted to far the bottom line from Ponch is "Thank You All ! "

Thanks Tom for the update. It really means a lot to me and I am sure others as well. If Ponch or anyone else here ever needs me and my help in what ever large or small way, I will do my best to be there in honor of my friend Ponch. May he and all his family have a peaceful and enjoyable life.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Thanks for the update on Ponch. Many of us have struggled this last year and this really does put our challenges into perspective. I hope Ponch will get better and better.

RandyA

Especially since mine, I have wished his was more like mine and how I came out.