IGNORED

Voyager cleaned up ok

tufftom4

I spent yesterday cleaning the bike it had about an inch of dust and tree sap so I washed it and got out the rubbing compound with plastic polish for the windshield. I took inventory on what it needs, what I like about this bike is that it was produced for so long I can order the plastic parts for it. I still have a lot to do to it but it runs great. This thing will flat outrun my 86 VR and my other 86 I had and my 84VR I can't believe the power difference between an inline 4 and a v4.

Looks like you're making a lot of progress. Looking good. A had a room mate once with that bike. I had a '64 Impala he was fond of so we would trade off on some weekends.

I got to admit I put a lot more miles on his bike that he put on my car. Fair trade by my book. :crackup:

Mike

Looks good, have fun. How many on the clock and what model ? I have been eyeballing the new ones and wishing I had it sitting besides my RSTD.

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Fuzzy

It has 38,886 original miles and it is the XII model I love the fact that at a stop light I can put my foot flat on the pavement instead of half on my toes with the v4.

Tom

I had an 88 Voyager 1200 before i got my Royal Star Venture aand really liked it too,very fast bike but lack of accessories for it and wanting a bike with a stereo that works and a very sweet deal on the Venture forced me to sell it.Have you noticed the low speed wobble in the front forks?Or does it have the aftermarket superbrace on it?