IGNORED

I couldn't help myself....

Condor

Is it the California Lotto or is it the Mega Millions?

Mega Millions is up to 540million today.

Everyone at the shop put in 10 bux into a pool to buy tickets so we have 70 chances to win.

540,000,000 divided between 7 people is still pretty good.

It only take's one ticket to win and I got it. Sorry for the trouble but I will share,I dont need that kind of money and neither does anyone else. It's time to share the wealth.

:cool10::cool10::cool10::fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:shock3::shock3::shock3: I WON.

I am even thinking that when I win this one that I will take the $18MIL per year for life (30 Years) just so I do not have to figure out where to store all of that money while I spend every last penny.

It might be rough learning to live on a fixed income but I think I'll manage.

Hmmmmmmmm..........

Some how I think there will be a lot of volunteers to help me "store" it.

It would be a lot better to let 500 people win a million each.

Think about it....that would be perhaps 1000 new cars, 500 new houses 500 vacations etc etc.

If one person wins that much....you MIGHT buy 3-4 houses and maybe even 50 cars to collect....but it would stimulate the economy a lot better if they spread the wealth.

I am even thinking that when I win this one that I will take the $18MIL per year for life (30 Years) just so I do not have to figure out where to store all of that money while I spend every last penny.

It might be rough learning to live on a fixed income but I think I'll manage.

Hmmmmmmmm..........

Some how I think there will be a lot of volunteers to help me "store" it.

Hopefully the dollar will remain stable and not go into hyper-inflation...??? I'll take the cash and go by dirt in Montana or Wyoming... or an island in the So.Pacific... :draming: And spend all my spare time in Arizona at Barret Jackson :sign woo hoo:

Hopefully the dollar will remain stable and not go into hyper-inflation...??? I'll take the cash and go by dirt in Montana or Wyoming... or an island in the So.Pacific... :draming: And spend all my spare time in Arizona at Barret Jackson :sign woo hoo:

:sign yeah that:barret jackson. lots of cool cars. :thumbsup:

I have heard the statistics on this, if you drive one mile or less to work, you are more likely to die in a car accident than win. ( apparently they haven't driven my mile to work)

if you don't buy a ticket your odds are 0%, if you do bou a ticket your odds are .0000000006 %

my friends yesterday and today will be my friends tomorrow, my family yesterday and today will be my family tomorrow, everyone else can walk the path they have been walking. . .

Sorry Bird Breath....Daughter drove up to Georgia today and bought my winning ticket for me. You may be the trailer winning king around here but I got the winning ticket.....:stirthepot::whistling::rasberry::rasberry::stickpoke::rotfl:

At about 7 pm on the CBS news, it was the leadoff story and it was up to 640 million. It may be up to 800 to 900 million before the drawing and there still may not be a winner.

The odds are, I think, 176 million to one. So, if you bought one of every combination and you were the only winner, you could still make 500 million before taxes. :confused24:

To win this much money would be a big pain. Yeah, I would love to win a couple of million, but with this much, you would have to go into hiding.

BTW, I did buy four tickets.:080402gudl_prv:

RandyA

Sorry Bird Breath....Daughter drove up to Georgia today and bought my winning ticket for me. You may be the trailer winning king around here but I got the winning ticket.....:stirthepot::whistling::rasberry::rasberry::stickpoke::rotfl:

That's Mister Bird Breath to you... Good luck... youse gonna need it.... :sign20::big-grin-emoticon: