IGNORED

Road Rage Carnage In Brazil

phertwo

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/road-rage-carnage-in-brazil/1glbj4sni?from=sharepermalink-facebook&cpkey=26d16d18-deb8-4205-a706-3cde26b4a8e8%7c%7c%7c%7c

I always envision this happening around where I work. Too many hot-heads behind the wheel during rush-hour. Our bikes may be larger than others, but they are still no match for even a compact car. Stay cool everyone!

WOW! That MC rider is one lucky SOB, seeing as how he was still able to walk. The driver of the car was clearly out to kill the MC rider. I do have to wonder why the MC rider kicked the guys car in the first place. Either way, the car driver's actions were uncalled for! He should be charged with attempted murder, IMHO.

Bill

Hate to say it but the biker got what he deserved. There was no reason for him to start kicking the car. And yea the Fiet driver over reacted but when a big guy in a leather jacket on a motorcycle tells you he is going to kick your a** and starts kicking your car ,,, well. Thankfully no one was seriously injured.

Mike

Hate to say it but the biker got what he deserved. There was no reason for him to start kicking the car. And yea the Fiet driver over reacted but when a big guy in a leather jacket on a motorcycle tells you he is going to kick your a** and starts kicking your car ,,, well. Thankfully no one was seriously injured.

Mike

:sign yeah that:

I watched and re-played that clip several times, earlier today. It looks like the SUV driver and the biker had words which led to the biker kicking the vehicle's bumper or fender (Hard to tell where his foot landed). Whatever was said, there was no acceptable reason for what the biker did...but...the SUV driver's reaction bordered on what could be termed "psychotic behaviour". While the biker may have deserved to get his tail kicked, the SUV driver deserves to be locked up for a good long time. You don't try to kill someone because they kicked your car! That's just plain nuts!

Andy

It looks like the motorcycle is lane splitting, which is legal in Brazil.

Look at the beginning of the video and the SUV's front wheels are already turned like he was trying to squeeze the motorcycle. Motorcycle guy looks back back like "WTF!!!" and kicks SUV fender. SUV guy goes ballistic and tries to murder motorcycle guy. SUV guy needs a bullet in his cranium.

Actually, read the description under the video, that's exactly what happened!!

After a motorcyclist split lanes on a Brazilian street, a nearby SUV driver decided to let him know how he felt. It got a little out of hand after that!

not sure what started it but this and reawsons like this are why I dont carry my pistol. After he tried to run over me twice I might have shot him.....

David

What good is it owning one if you don't carry it? I say: Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

This is my personal opinion only.

The car driver had no business using his car like a weapon to get even with the biker because he can lane split.

At the same time the biker lacked common sense when he kicked the idiot's car.

I have yet to see a bike win when it comes to a match-up of brute force and size.

A bike arguing with a car is like taking a knife to a gun fight.

The car driver should of had his ass whupped to the ninth degree and then charged with attempted vehicular assault. Not only for knocking the bike down but for then trying to ram the driver on the hood. The biker could of easily been seriously injured.

My father once said (and he couldn't read or write) "Never hit a stupid man; because when he gets up he will still be stupid however you will look like a fool"!!!:322: