I hate to be the one to re-post a thread but I give up. I have been searching for actual 1/4 mile & 0-60 time for the 2005+ RSTD for over a year now and keep coming up empty handed. I know that these bikes aren’t made for the strip but these are figure I like to know on any vehicle I own. I have seen a couple of places that has said something about the 6 second range 0-60 but that number doesn’t seem correct. The only mod's done to my bike that I am aware of is a pair of BUB slip ons and it seems way quicker than a mid 6 0-60 run. There was one occasion were I pulled up behind a Cherokee SRT8 at a on ramp for the high way with a nice Borla exhaust and as soon as I stopped he start revving it up. Normally I wouldn't pay any attention to it but I wanted to see how quick one was off the line in person. Knowing I was going to see the Jeep in action was enough for me to try and give him a run for his money. Well any ways when the light changed he laid the hammer down and I dumped the clutch in chase but to my amazement next thing I know I was changing lanes and he was slowly disappearing in my mirror. I slowed down when I hit 70 and just went on about my business but right before my exit he shot back up beside me trying to get me two give him a second try but I just gave him a thumbs up and got off my exit (it wasn't worth passing up Bass Pro). I know a lot of people would think a jeep would be no comparison for a bike but the SRT8 is an AWD capable of sub 5 second 0-60 runs. Also they pretty much eliminates the issue of a good or bad driver, even though it has over 400hp with its AWD launching and wheel spin is not a problem. But anyways if I could leave that jeep sit then the numbers I have been reading seems like they are off by a bit so if anyone would has any personal experience or knows or read of any 0-60 or 1/4 mile times I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Holy crap batman. I know we tease the 2nd genners about speed, but these charts take it to a new level.

The road glide is one of the slowest bikes I regularly ride with and it's posted times are 13.93 @ 93.1 for an S.E. 2000 and 14.39 @ 90.7 for a FLTR/FLTR1 1998

The RSV is 13.66 @93.6 for an 1999 and the RSTD is 14.57 @ 90.0 for a 1997.

No 1st gens listed, but it isn't going to be that slow. I had a Gremlin that ran low 14's.

Gary

I have came accross this chart several times but still no time for the newer RSTD. There is quite a bit of diffrence between the 1997 and the 05. And there is are some diffrences between the Venture and the RSTD a little not alot, but it would be good to see some actual 2005+ RSTD numbers.

several yrs back when i had my 01 venture with only a dyna tech 3000 set at 7,000rpms and curve 3 and my friend's 05 td with k&n, dyna 3000 set the same and kromewerks muffler's ran about 6 or 7 runs at 1/8th mile track and both ran 8.7s at 78mph. 2 screaming eagle v-rods was running 8.0 around 90mph. there was also 2 other harley dyna glides i think 1 with nitrous and other with blower was running 8.4s little over 80mph. i haven't been on a 1/4 mile track but would like to. i did outrun 3 times a 103 big dog chopper withthe same venture, he was a little pissed off because of it. lol!!

Holy crap batman. I know we tease the 2nd genners about speed, but these charts take it to a new level.

The road glide is one of the slowest bikes I regularly ride with and it's posted times are 13.93 @ 93.1 for an S.E. 2000 and 14.39 @ 90.7 for a FLTR/FLTR1 1998

The RSV is 13.66 @93.6 for an 1999 and the RSTD is 14.57 @ 90.0 for a 1997.

No 1st gens listed, but it isn't going to be that slow. I had a Gremlin that ran low 14's.

Gary

Here's another place for the info you're looking for: http://www.mcnews.com/mcn/technical/2012JanPerfIndx.pdf:080402gudl_prv: Ron

Those numbers don't look right to me. It lists top speeds of 101 to 114 MPH. I have read several posts that claim those speeds at third gear.

Well firstly, the speedos on our bikes are all out around 10 per cent, so if you bike indicates 125 MPH , you'e really only going around the 114 MPH that their testing equipment reads. Some variance would have to do with altitude and temperature when tested. Ron