IGNORED

Got New Son-N-Law Yesterday

FROG MAN

This one says he is ready to weed eat and cut grass.Just lay it on him. Could it be I will have time on weekends to ride first gen? We shall see! Third time might be the charm.Like to have a good one. I could build new garage like Yammer.:080402gudl_prv::fingers-crossed-emo

Good luck Froggy, they come in all shapes and sizes...........Some help you, and others you help, thats the kind I have..........

They have 2 lawnmower's 1 push, 1 riding, both had problems, daughter asks me to look at both of them. He says they can't be fixed, I go over, get the push more going, I won't embarrass my daughter with whats wrong, but simple fix. The other a little more wrong, steering is not working, she orders parts, hubby looses parts, gonna take it to the shop, daughter finds parts, fix steering, change battery, blades are hitting deck......hmm. I go home to remedy that, before I get back he gets home, sees that I am working on it, does something to the deck, dont know what, daughter says he made an adjustment in about 10 secs, that wouldn't make a difference, he said the deck was lopsided therefore they are hitting the deck. I tried the old blade that was on it when they bought it, still hitting, I put my modified blades on............presto, it works.............Daughter says please don't say anything, let him think he fixed it..........I swallow my pride and say ok. Not too hard to do, he is a computer whiz, that's what he does for a living, so he keeps me in parts and fixes no charge. Now I have to get mine all tuned up for the new cutting season.

This one says he is ready to weed eat and cut grass.Just lay it on him. Could it be I will have time on weekends to ride first gen? We shall see! Third time might be the charm.Like to have a good one. I could build new garage like Yammer.:080402gudl_prv::fingers-crossed-emo

:ice_congrats-vi6886 Gerald, hope to see you and Ramona this year. So get him cutting that grass:thumbsup:

Craig

Some help you, and others you help, thats the kind I have..........

They have 2 lawnmower's 1 push, 1 riding, both had problems, daughter asks me to look at both of them. He says they can't be fixed, I go over, get the push more going, I won't embarrass my daughter with whats wrong, but simple fix. The other a little more wrong, steering is not working, she orders parts, hubby looses parts, gonna take it to the shop, daughter finds parts, fix steering, change battery, blades are hitting deck......hmm. I go home to remedy that, before I get back he gets home, sees that I am working on it, does something to the deck, dont know what, daughter says he made an adjustment in about 10 secs, that wouldn't make a difference, he said the deck was lopsided therefore they are hitting the deck. I tried the old blade that was on it when they bought it, still hitting, I put my modified blades on............presto, it works.............Daughter says please don't say anything, let him think he fixed it..........I swallow my pride and say ok. Not too hard to do, he is a computer whiz, that's what he does for a living, so he keeps me in parts and fixes no charge. Now I have to get mine all tuned up for the new cutting season.

That sounds like Mike from a few yrs ago. Since I don't have a Dad to ask for help anymore I ask his Dad lol, which usually gets Mike in trouble lol. Mike's a good all around guy with fixing things. And some age has helped him to be willing to talk through ideas and such before he attempts them.

Brought home New John Deer riding mower. I made one lap around the back lot and threw Son-N-Law the spare set of keys. He said how much can I cut? I said ALL YOU WANT and told him to keep the keys. He was grinning as he fired it up! I was grinning as I went in the shed looking for the 84.:cool10: