IGNORED

St. Jude Auctions.........

DragonRider

The action for St Jude auctions has been slow, not a whole lot of competitive bidding going on, get in on the action, the kids at St. Jude would really appreciate it. And if your bidding and want more than the one shirt and pin in the auction, just let me know if you want more than the one and you can just match your winning bid for each one.........winning bid is $6.00, multiply your bid by how many you want, its that easy. No need to bid on several auctions. Thanks to all that help support the "Kids" at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Don't forget we will be meeting in Memphis in early Oct. to make our donation in person. I will be posting the actual date in the next week or so after I talk to the folks at St. Jude. This is a great chance to get out and meet some great folks from VR and St. Jude. The turnout last year was fantastic and hoping for the same again this year. You can click on this link here on when it appears at the top of the VR page, or just go to the Classified section, St. Jude Auctions.

st%20jude%202011.jpg

Come one VR members! Get on board and make a bid for the children at St. Jude's.

Of all the charities there are in the world, this is one of the best in my opinion.

Please consider bidding.

Thank you Lewis, for all your efforts in this great cause.

Yama Mama

Hope everyone also remembers the St Judes auctions are alittle different. The idea isnt to get something as cheap as you can, its to raise as much :mo money: for the Kids as possible. So bid early and Bid often:fingers-crossed-emo

Craig

Folks,

Have you noticed how nice these T Shirts are. Just think of the good you could do with a generous donation. Think how good you will feel doing it.

Wear your St. Jude Cruisin shirt with pride, knowing that you have helped in the fight for cures for these horrible diseases that hurt these beautiful children.

How am I doing Lewis?

Yama Mama

Keep it up Peggy, Heck, your doing such a good job, I might even start bidding on one................

Folks,

Have you noticed how nice these T Shirts are. Just think of the good you could do with a generous donation. Think how good you will feel doing it.

Wear your St. Jude Cruisin shirt with pride, knowing that you have helped in the fight for cures for these horrible diseases that hurt these beautiful children.

How am I doing Lewis?

Yama Mama

I think I need to turn the fund raising over to Craig and Peggy, Sure would be nice to have everyone show up at MD in a St. Jude shirts, and I think I know where I can get some more.........

How cool would it be, if everyone showed up at the Quaker Steak and Lube at Don's MD with a St Judes T-shirt on:clap2: Be a great way to support the Kids, :thumbsup:

How cool would it be, if everyone showed up at the Quaker Steak and Lube at Don's MD with a St Judes T-shirt on:clap2: Be a great way to support the Kids, :thumbsup:

I promise to wear my St. Jude Shirt, hat and pin to MD.

Can you all say that! Get one while they

last. You may be left out!

Yama Mama

Yeah we are workin a tough crowd here Peggy, but I am not giving up either! I will be wearing my St Judes Shirt at MD and I hope everyone else will too:fingers-crossed-emo

Maybe we need to build a garage or sumthin:bang head::bang head::bang head:

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: :big-grin-emoticon: Craig

Thanks Craig! Maybe Aussie Annie would come on board and help us. What do you think?

Yama Mama:ice_awesome-vi46644

I sure wouldnt mind any help from Annie:fingers-crossed-emo or anyone else!!!

Maybe even that new moderator:think: He mite be able to get the Canadians onboard:fingers-crossed-emo

Craig

I double dog dare anyone to outbid me on #8.

If someone does, odds are it will be a 1st genner.

:337::337::337:

Gary

Well you better get off your wallet I know your not going to let a wannabe hardley beat you.:whistling:

Alright, it worked once, lets try it again.

I double dog dare anyone to outbid me on #7.

If someone does, odds are it will be a 1st genner.

:337::337::337:

Gary