IGNORED

Do You Have a Unique "Venture Royale" Accessory?

1st 3 are pictures of my 1st 1st gen. Bike was apart for some minor work & cleaning. This was an 84.

I haven't came across another set of the turn signal tail light covers yet.

3rd picture shows some of the obscure chrome it had. Swing arm both stands and final drive.

Last picture is something I am trying to own, different radiator side fins.

Gary

Mine has an accessory light package for the trunk with yellow turn signals, run and stop lights. This kit is no longer available but was somewhat popular so I don't expect it to be "rare" but still, it is nice to have the extra light. For those that have it, I found that you can look around an auto parts store bulb section and find regular bulbs that are just a tiny bit bigger and brighter if you want more light. I will try to post a picture.

They're not on yet, but 2nd Gen saddlebags mounted backwards. I can set one on in place and take a picture if you really want to get the idea...

Dual Wolo Bad boys mounted on a set of Squidley light brackets which I used different than what Brad designed them to mount my driving lights...

Dash mounted satellite radio.

Accessory light package for the trunk with yellow turn signals, run and stop lights.

Nice Accessory. This would elminate a project of mine to add LEDs into that reflector. All one would need to do is to just switch the bulbs to LED.

I have all the LED strip lights and parts to make the conversion but have not gotten to it yet.

Thoughs signal light covers were made by a company called Moto Mania if memory

serves correct. They were around for a year or two in the late 80's or at least in this part of the country.

Gary

I'm not sure how many VRs have one of these:

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/twigg2324/1986%20Yamaha%20Venture%20Royale/IMG_0654.jpg

Or one of these:

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/twigg2324/1986%20Yamaha%20Venture%20Royale/IMG_0642.jpg

Well, I really wish I still had 'em, but I left 'em behind when I moved out and took mostly just esentials. Matching gold colored Venture helmets that I got with my '84 Royale. I had traded it off for a '04 V-Star and didn't really think about the collectability (?) of them. I'm sure they got trashed after I was no longer in that household. Of course they were no longer usable as helmets, but would have made a great accessory showing for someone. Sorry I don't have pics. They were unique!

1st 3 are pictures of my 1st 1st gen. Bike was apart for some minor work & cleaning. This was an 84.

3rd picture shows some of the obscure chrome it had. Swing arm both stands and final drive.

Last picture is something I am trying to own, different radiator side fins.

Gary

I now own the unique radiator side covers in 2nd post, they weren't cheap. Came with a loaded 83 though.

Speedy has company.

Serial number shows it is the 46th one ever built. It has had some upgrades in its life. Needs some surgery though, 2nd gear is gone.

Gary

While these two items aren't "Official Accessories" they certainly do qualify as "unique". The first set of pics is of my hand made GPS mount, using the mirror mount that is on the right side brake master cylinder. (that never gets used) The second set of pics is of the "lazered" back lit side cover inserts that add a nice "glow" to the side of my 87'VR at night.:thumbsup2:

Earl

NUVI 855 MOUNTED.jpg

MOUNT COMPLETED.jpg

LEFT SIDE LOUVER.jpg

RT. SIDE LOUVER 2.jpg